What should be the parameters to this RPC "login_with_password" when I am already at the server...?

Hi,

I have "xen-3.1.0-13.fc8" on my machine...My Dom-0 distro is "Fedora Core
8"... DomU VMs are "WinXP2" & "FC8"...

I have gone through Xen Management API reference where I found the RPC
"(session ref) login_with_password (string uname, string pwd)".... Now My
question is what should be the parameters to this RPC when I am already at
the server...? When I am accessing the server remotely then I can use this
RPC as follows-->

xen = xmlrpclib.Server("http://test:4464";)

session = session.login_with_password("user", "passwd")

But what if am already at the server..?

API reference -->

RPC name: login with password

Overview: Attempt to authenticate the user, returning a session id if
successful.

Signature:

(session ref) login_with_password (string uname, string pwd)

Arguments:

type name description

string uname Username for login.

string pwd Password for login.