Re: How to safely migrate from centOS to fedora 10

kmadananteshwar vbhat gmail com wrote:
Hey folks I am a centOS user who's been running fedora off a live DVD for the past 4 months and am beginning to want to migrate to fedora and would like to know how exactly do I migrate to fedora safely without messing around with my windows vista installation coz I need vista because I use it at work and would be in deep trouble if I screwed up the master boot record of vista and also coz I have a lot of important data on the windows partition
Yours,
KMB
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

download the fedora-release rpm package and yum update yourself through the dependency hell yes, it is not for the faint of heart and definitely not the most secure way, but if you pull it of, your downtime is just a reboot