Re: connecting cell phone

On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 16:18 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 16 February 2009 15:46:45 Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 16:09 +0100, Fran├žois Patte wrote:
> > >
> > > Bonjour,
> > >
> > > I have cell phone Nokia 3120 and I want to connect it to my computer
> > > with a usb data cable.
> >
> > Try gnokii (yum install gnokii).
> >
> Hmm - userbase could really use a Tutorial section on connecting devices like
> this.  I don't suppose you could start it off?  If it helps I'll prepare a
> place-saver for you, and help if you want a basic template to work to

If that was directed at me Anne, I'm willing to help where I can but I
mentioned gnokii in this case just because I knew of its existence. I do
remember playing with it a year or two ago but I'm sure there are other
people better qualified to talk about it. I'd probably just copy bits of
the manual.

Cheers

poc