Re: myqsl dummy needs help

Gene Heskett wrote:
<big snip />

/tmp itself is drwxr-xr-x  amanda disk   system_u:object_r:tmp_t:s0       tmp
but nearly everything in it is root:root except the amanda and amanda-debug directories. So I just changed tmp to drwxrwxrwx But that also didn't change
anything. Or did it, now the log shows this when I restart mysqld:

Hi Gene. You also need to execute "chmod +t /tmp". I think your permissions should be drwxrwxrwt.