Re: Black vs. blue panel (was: Re: First thoughts on KDE4.2...)

Anne Wilson wrote:
> I have OpenGL rendering.  I wonder if that's affecting things?  Maybe I
> should try the alternative.

I think it's just how these themes are.

Maybe you want to make your own theme with more transparency? It's all SVG,
no code needed (nor supported, unfortunately, which makes making Plasma
themes very unattractive for developers like me; artists should love it
though ;-) ).

        Kevin Kofler