Re: First thoughts on KDE4.2...

It doesn't seem possible to move icons within a panel.  I'm hoping this
feature appears in the near future so that I can group icons they way I
like them.

That would be really good if you can move the widgets around as you like.

KDE 4.2 has surpassed all others in looks and general usability. I really seem to like it.
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury

sherry151 gmail com
!!!Windows is "micro"-soft[ware]..I like bigger things!!!