SMS server/gateway

I am looking for a SMS server software for RHEL.

The phones we use can receive email but it does not always get to the phone in a timely manner and sometimes I get "connected refused" when trying to send messages via email.   I've looked at smstools and Googled around but would like the forums opinion on what they have used and experiences.

Thank you for your time,

--
Jamie Bohr