Re: FC10 - yum prefered mirrors list

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 5:51 AM, Robert Moskowitz <rgm htt-consult com> wrote:
> where does yum keep its prefered mirrors list in FC10?
>
> I have looked in /etc/yum* and not found any cached urls.

Sorry, don't know the answer to your question. But if I'm correctly
divining the reason behind your question then you may be interested in
 the stablemirror plugin:

http://www.georgeanelson.com/stablemirror.htm

The version listed for F7/F8 seems to work fine with F10. (Well, I
just installed it and yum didn't explode...)

-Alan