Re: FC10 - yum prefered mirrors list

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 08:51:05 -0500,
  Robert Moskowitz <rgm htt-consult com> wrote:
> where does yum keep its prefered mirrors list in FC10?
>
> I have looked in /etc/yum* and not found any cached urls.

/etc/yum.repos.d has the repo definitions. These include URLs to mirror
lists if applicable. The actual lists are maintained on the mirror
server though. They can also list base urls to specific servers, but
repos are mostly moving away from that.
Mirrors tend to come and go, so you don't want hard lists in config files.