Network Manager Preferencing Wireless Connection

When I boot up, I am connected to the wireless device.
If I pull the network cable from the computer and then push
it back in, NM spins around and then connects the wired
device.

Is there something that I can tweak or is this just a small
bug?

I often wish that we could eliminate NM by creating a
bridge so that both devices were always active but that
doesn't seem to be in the cards.
--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com