Re: myqsl dummy needs help

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 16 February 2009, Craig White wrote:

So obviously /tmp doesn't have the right perms. Or at least I assume (there is that word again) that an error 13 is permissions related. Selinux is in targeted mode, enabled, and it isn't fussing.

/tmp itself is drwxr-xr-x  amanda disk   system_u:object_r:tmp_t:s0       tmp
but nearly everything in it is root:root except the amanda and amanda-debug directories. So I just changed tmp to drwxrwxrwx But that also didn't change
anything. Or did it, now the log shows this when I restart mysqld:

chmod 1777 /tmp

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>