Re: White Screen with PAE Kernel

Brian Hanks wrote:
I'm fairly certain that I've seen this issue discussed in a previous post, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, the problem is that I am getting a solid white screen when using the PAE kernel on a fully patched F10 system. I'm using the NVIDIA drivers and I do have Compiz desktop features enabled. As soon as I revert back to the non-PAE kernel everything works fine.

Here are the versions that I'm dealing with:
kernel - 2.6.27-170.2.5
nvidia - 180.25-1

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Are you using the nvidia PAE drivers? Or dropping the standard model drivers into a PAE kernel?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>