problem with sound card after updating to KDE 4.2

Hi folks;
I have an ambarrassing problem with my sound card after updating to kde 4.2 (with is wonderful, I found). I use a dell D630 laptot.

When I use only one software that access to the sound all goes right.

However, when skype is on (and not necessary taking) and I open a new software like amarok ..... then, there is a strarnge noise. It is like when manipulate the cables of the speakers while some music is played. I don t know how to call this in english but I hope that the description is clear

Thanks for any input.

Regards

--
http://ilovefedora.blogspot.com/