Re: How to allow local popups in Firefox

Dave Feustel wrote:
> Does anyone know how to enable popups in local files
> run via Firefox (with noscript)?

noscript doesn't block popups (unless of course they're generated by a
script).  Perhaps you want to add an exception allowing local popups in
general.  I believe you can do this by adding a "file:///" wildcard in
Preferences->Content->Exceptions (next to "Block popup windows").

If you want to enable all local scripting (unwise, in my opinion) that
would be NoScript->Options->Whitelist

Matt Flaschen