Re: hwo to install a goup with GUI

William M. Quarles wrote:

Let's say that I want to install everything in the Games group. Easy in Anaconda, just right click and select "Install all optional packages." After FC10 installation however, it simply just won't do it for you, so you are left with the tedious operation of going down the entire list to check every single check box. We want to AVOID having to do that. This is definitely a feature that needs to be addressed.

Sure. Check bugzilla if it is already requested or otherwise file a enhancement request.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests

Rahul