Re: Trouble with Add/remove soft ware

I am using DSL modem to access internet. As per advice, after checking the box written "Controlled by network manager" the error message gone but I am not able to brows the net also I am not able to install new software by using add/remove software. Only after unchecking the "Controlled by network manager" box I am able to brows the net but again I am not able to install new software by using add/remove software.