Re: Disabling mouse taps on Fedora 10 (solved)

Copy/Rename the FDI file...
cp /usr/share/hal/fdi/policy/20thirdparty/10-synaptics.fdi \
  /etc/hal/fdi/policy/11-synaptics.fdi

You do want to make sure that you add in a user custom config file, not
modify the default one.  Because, otherwise, you'll lose your
customisation at the next yum update that updates the relevant package.

Are you saying there is another location for this file? Or maybe a completely different file/location?

This sounds important, I guess I just didn't understand.

Thanks,
Rocco