Re: [RANT] Installed F10 - X performance went into the crapper

john wendel wrote:
Gordon Messmer wrote:
My first guess is that your system is using the VESA driver rather than nv. Maybe you should send /var/log/Xorg.0.log ?

Thanks, I didn't think of this one. I'll check when I return to work.

Did you ever get to check that, John? If you're still having the problem, you should send Xorg.0.log.