Re: How to play .wmv files using Totem Player?

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:29 AM, RAMAKISHOREBABU KOPPULA <rkbabu koppula gmail com> wrote:
Those plugins are already installed but I am not able to play .wmv files. I am able to play .avi files.

Try installing mplayer-gui package from rpmfusion free. Use the command 'yum install mplayer-gui' as root. mplayer can play any goddam format even rm and rmvb.
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury

sherry151 gmail com
!!!Windows is "micro"-soft[ware]..I like bigger things!!!