.ICEauthority ?

Hello,
  I sometimes find myself, I cant log on to kde on fedora 10, cause the file  .ICEauthority is not readable or writable, so only after login in failsafe mode and chmod 777 .ICEauthority that  I could logon .
an "ll -a"  showed me that .ICEauthority and  ".." file are owned by root, is that normal behavior in an user account ?!

redone.