Re: (fedora) Re: F10 & Eduroam : howto?

Jouk Jansen wrote:

> If I go to the menus Fernando advises, I see a new entry "Auto eduroam".
> Here I can change back to "WPA/WPA2 Enterprise". However when I try to
> connect the authorization window pops up again, without possibility for
> "WPA/WPA2 Enterprise". When I look into the menus Fernando advises, I see
> that another entry "Auto eduroam" is added.
>
> What is wrong??

It is clear that different institutions have different setups despite all
being on Eduroam. Is there any information about the nature of the
authentication system at your institution? I would be surprised if there is
not a local web page giving some information on how to connect - if that
guidance is for MS rather than linux then the information will still act as
a guide for the Fedora connection.

By the way if your connection needs a certificate then you may find that the
cert at /etc/pki/tls/cert.pem will allow the authentication to work?