Re: .ICEauthority ?

red one wrote:
Hello,
I sometimes find myself, I cant log on to kde on fedora 10, cause the file .ICEauthority is not readable or writable, so only after login in failsafe mode and chmod 777 .ICEauthority that I could logon . an "ll -a" showed me that .ICEauthority and ".." file are owned by root, is that normal behavior in an user account ?!

On my 3 machines, its owned by me and permissions are -rw-------

redone.

--
Kevin J. Cummings