Re: Partition XP disk to add F-10 -

Aldo Foot wrote:
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin wildblue net> wrote:
I've acquired a computer with a 40 gig hard drive with
one NTFS partition and XP installed.  Can I somehow repartition
it to reduce the XP partition to a minimum using the F-10 live cd? Or should
I forget that and install an additional drive for F-10?

Bob

If you've already installed XP, use Gparted from the Live CD to resize
the XP partition and make space for the F10 install.

~af

The installer acts like it is going to re-size the Windows partition
if I just click on "Write changes to disk?"  I just got to that point
when I received your message.

I'm tempted to let it do it!

Bob