Re: User unlock too frequent -

Bob Goodwin wrote:
I'm trying to configure F-10 on a new computer, an effort that takes
considerable time.  I collect information on this computer and then
when I turn back to the "new" computer it's sleeping and requires me
to jog the mouse and enter a long password again.  I don't mind doing
that but over the course of a day I am repeating that pointless action
a "hundred times!"

There must be a way to extend the idle interval before this is happens?

System -> preferences -> look and feel -> screensaver