Re: User unlock too frequent -

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Bob Goodwin wrote:
Ok, I am embarrassed!  It never occurred to me it might
be a screen saver function, it seemed like a password/security thing.

I will turn it off.

Thank you.

Bob

If you want, you can also keep the screen saver, and turn off asking
for the password. (Lock screen when screen saver is active)

Mikkel

I found the following works for me:

       To stop screensaver nagging for password -

       /usr/bin/gnome-screensaver-preferences

       Uncheck "Activate Screensaver ... " box.

I don't see any need for a screensaver anyway although I will probably
set it to blank the screen after a while, once I'm finished with the configuration.
Thanks.

Bob