Re: Fedora 10 and UK keyboard layout

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Marcelo M. Garcia wrote:

During the installation of Fedora 10 I choose UK for the keyboard
layout, but I when I log in gnome is using American layout.

If I add the UK in System->Preferences->Hardware->Keyboard it seems to
not make difference. I make it the default, but again, the layout is
american.

You can force it to use a UK keyboard with the section
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "kbd"
        Option      "XkbModel" "pc105"