Re: Upgrade Fedora 8 to Fedora 10 ????

Jim wrote:
I want to Upgrade Fedora 8 X86_64 KDE to Fedora 10 X86_64  KDE.

I'm downloading the the 3.4 Gb DVD now from the Fedora project , Is the DVD setup to upgrade KDE ?

I doesn't really matter. You should always do a 'yum update' after the upgrade. That will, hopefully, pick up anything that was not on the DVD, as well as bring you up to current rev.

Good luck.