Re: Network Manager problem with wpa_supplicant

john wendel wrote:

On my newly installed F10 box, NM insists on starting wpa_supplicant, but I don't have any wireless devices.

How can I configure NM so that it doesn't run wpa_supplicant?

I'd like to know that, too, but wpa can be used to secure ethernet as well as wireless. You may not need it, but...

rh