Re: How to get Sound working fc10/FlashPlayer ???

Reg Clemens wrote:
How do you get sound working with fc10/FlashPlayer???

The problem seems to be this pulseaudio crap, but the dependencies are set up so you cant remove pulseaudio without removing hundreds
of other packages...

Ive seen a number of 'solutions' on the web, but none of them
seem to work.

Someone either give me or point me at a working solution.
Well, you should try to euhm..

# ps -A | grep pulse
3104 ?    00:05:02 pulseaudio
# kill 3104