Re: Network Manager problem with wpa_supplicant

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 14:18 -0500, Richard Heck wrote:
john wendel wrote:
On my newly installed F10 box, NM insists on starting wpa_supplicant, but I don't have any wireless devices.

How can I configure NM so that it doesn't run wpa_supplicant?

I'd like to know that, too, but wpa can be used to secure ethernet as well as wireless. You may not need it, but...

rh

What happens if you right click on  the nm-applet and unclick Enable
Wireless.
You have all the characteristics of a popular politician: a horrible
voice, bad breeding, and a vulgar manner. -- Aristophanes

I don't have an "Enable Wireless" check box. Which makes sense since I don't have a wireless interface.

Regards,

John