Re: Swap space

Frank Murphy wrote:
> Use a usb-stick, formatted as swap.
> It will be made use of on boot up.
> I have four machines using them (up to 4gb sticks)
> ymmv

Note that questions have been asked about how long flash will last if
used for swap. (But the worst thing that can happen is that the machine
crashes and the flash becomes unusable).

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | 'Short for "Sic Transit Gloria Humanorum", which is Latin
aprilcottage.co.uk | for "There goes the neighbourhood!"'