Re: DVD : read but can't burn

Croombe F. Pensom wrote:
I have an LG CD/DVD reader/burner that, previous to this, has always
worked. Now, suddenly, I can do everything EXCEPT burn a DVD. Any ideas where to look?

Your DVD media doesn't please your firmware. I can't think of anything else which is likely to cause being able to burn CD but not DVD.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>