is there a noscript plugin for Konqueror

Dear fellow Fedora users,

Is there a noscript plugin for konqueror?

I visit some sites and sometimes konqueror becomes unresponsive that I have to manually close it then restart it.  I have the text file from adblocker to block random ads and stuff, but sometimes things come in :( and take over the browser that I have to shut it down.

http://easylist.adblockplus.org/

Thanks in advance,

Antonio