Re: font problem in Fedora 10/Thunderbird

On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 09:50 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> Thunderbird is a Gnome application so you could try playing with the
> Gnome font settings.

Do Thunderbird and Firefox really *have* to be Gnome applications?  Is
there some advantage in lumbering them with this on Linux?  They
certainly aren't Gnome-dependent on the Windows platform!

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.15-78.2.23.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.