Re: DVD : read but can't burn

Croombe F. Pensom wrote:
> I have an LG CD/DVD reader/burner that, previous to this, has always
> worked. Now, suddenly, I can do everything EXCEPT burn a DVD.
> Any ideas where to look?
> CroombeFP

Same thing happened to me a few years back.  Come to find that the unit
had 2 laser...one for reading and one for burning.  Replaced the unit
and all was well.  FWIW, that failed unit was from LG.  Don't recall the
model.

--
There are three things I always forget. Names, faces -- the third I
can't remember. -- Italo Svevo Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com