vlc segfaults on shoutcast listings

vlc crashes when I'm trying to browse Shoutcast Radio or TV listings.

steps to reproduce

1) open vlc
2) enable Shoutcast Radio Listings or Shoutcast TV Listings through Playlist--> Additional Sources.
3) Open playlist click on corresponding item

Since this started happening about a month ago, and worked fine before that, I assume it's broken by one of the updates. Observed on F10 i386 and F9x86_64.

I appreciate if anybody suggests when do I report this to bring the attention.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./