Gnome scanner utility crashes, no Bugzilla component

In my F10 installation, the gnome-scan utility, flegita, segfaults when
it detects my scanner (attached to another machine on the network).

I went to Bugzilla to file a bug, but there is no component for
gnome-scanner or flegita.  What component should I use?

Also, has anyone noticed that when one selects Fedora as the product in
Bugzilla, the version numbers don't change from the initial version
numbers associated with the default RHEL product?
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu