Updated Packages - 21 February 2009

Donald A. Greene dagreene at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 23 00:05:07 UTC 2009

02 -21-2009:  Installed (i.e. Updated) selinux-policy,
evolution-data-server-doc, selinux-policy-targeted,
evolution-data-server, gtkhtml3, evolution, evolution-data-server-devel,
evolution-help, evolution-perl.

Evolution stuff seems to have borked my evolution to the extent that
trying to print an email aborts evolution.  Have had several aborts
while doing nothing but idling.  Plus I am seeing the creation of
numerous extraneous folders with no names.

I have sent several bug reports to Bugzilla but it appaers to be down.

Seems to be quite a mess.

Anybody else seeing these errors or is it something unique to my
situation?
--
Donald A. Greene <dagreene at worldnet.att.net>