Re: Web cam recommendations?

Thomas Cameron wrote:

Howdy -

I travel a pretty fair amount - over 115 nights in hotels in 2008.

I use Skype on Linux (both Fedora and RHEL) and I would love to be able
to use the web cam feature so I can see my kids before they go to bed.

Anyone got a known good web cam for this?  I've never owned a web cam so
this is completely new territory for me.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterWebcamSupport#Test_Plan
http://hansdegoede.livejournal.com/6317.html

Rahul