Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Terry Hurlbut wrote:

  LinkedIn

Terry Hurlbut requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Tom,

- Terry

View invitation from Terry Hurlbut <http://www.linkedin.com/e/vp2zyAicX83p365EqB6IhIKNgL3pepigC-3/blk/1021777137_2/0OnPsPcjsTdP4Oc34LqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/>

DID YOU KNOW *you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?* With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

© 2009, LinkedIn Corporation

don't know why i received this?