Re: What's the Audit command "I Need it now!"

sysreport or sosreport
Yours,
Waleed Harbi
If you want your goals to come true, don't sleep.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Paul Ward <pnward googlemail com> wrote:
Hi All,

About 18 months ago I recall having to run an audit command on our
servers that created an archive file (tar maybe) of all the system
configurations files and info to send to a redhat technician.

I have completely forgotten the name of it can someone please tell me
what it's called, I don't think it's called auditd though.

--

email: pnward googlemail com
website: http://www.pward.co.uk