No .gnupg Directory On Fedora 10

I just noticed that I do not yet have a .gnupg directory on my Fedora 10
system. I haven't tried to create a gpg keyring on it yet. I want to
migrate sensibly from a Fedora 7 system to a separate Fedora 10 system.
Can I go ahead and copy the .gnupg directory from the old system to the
new one? Or should I attempt to create a fresh .gnupg directory on the
Fedora 10 system and selectively copy elements of the .gnupg directory
from the old system?

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA