(no subject)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 24 00:55:38 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 12:31 -0800, Michael Pace wrote:
> Is it suitable for a beginner?

If you're not technically minded, or interested, then perhaps not.  If
you want things to just work without putting any effort in, I'd say
definitely not (some things will just work, but that sort of expectation
is bound to find disappointments).  If you like experimenting, if you
like being able to use some of the newest toys, yes.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.15-78.2.23.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.