Re: Gnome scanner utility crashes, no Bugzilla component

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 01:02 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > Confirmed.
> > That looks like a bug in the dynamic updating of the form fields.
> > Changing "Classification" updates "Product" listbox, but "Version"
> > and "Target" listboxes don't change.
>
> It's not a bug, you have to click on "Refresh
> Components/Versions/Milestones". They made it an explicit pushbutton
> because having this done automatically was too slow, people did not
> understand why their browser froze.

Wow, I missed that completely.  (And I think I'm not the only one...)
Maybe the button could highlight if some fields are out of date?

FWIW, it didn't seem to take too long when I tried it (6Mpbs DSL).

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu