network manager - blacklist

   Is there any blacklisting capability coming in NM ? Specifically i'd
like to blacklist based on MAC address - it may also be helpful to
blacklist based on SSID as well which I see others have asked for.

   I have some rogue routers (broken configs) at work, on the right SSID
but for whatever reason are unuseable - i'd like to be able to blacklist
those ones by MAC address.

    My current solution is a pain - which is to whitelist the good ones
.. which means I have a lot of entries for same ssid and different (ok)
mac's.

 thanks.