Re: [Fedora] Re: VPN

Craig White wrote:
rather than vpn, you might just want to use freenx which is a type of
remote desktop that communicates via ssh and a free client for Linux,
Macintosh or Windows is available from http://www.nomachine.com

yum install freenx-server
copy /etc/nxserver/client.id_dsa.key to your computer running nomachine
client - et voila
Errr, I need to access the Windows network that is BEHIND the FC10, which is acting as the firewall and DHCP server for the network. So, I'm sitting at home on a WinXP machine, and I need to access our Windows Server at the office, which sits behind an FC10 firewall (iptables).