Re: [Fedora] Re: VPN

Craig White wrote:
Errr, I need to access the Windows network that is BEHIND the FC10, which is acting as the firewall and DHCP server for the network. So, I'm sitting at home on a WinXP machine, and I need to access our Windows Server at the office, which sits behind an FC10 firewall (iptables).
----
and your point is ?
Does installing freenx on the FC10 firewall allow me, sitting outside the network, to connect to the internal network then?

   -- A