Re: install failed, message "No drives found"

shyju pp wrote:
I was trying to install Fedora ..But I couldn;t ...It is showing some driver problem...like ""No Drives Found"" and I am using AMD Athlon 64 bit and Asus A8v.vm mother board with SIS chipset...
May i Know  Why its happening..

How were you trying to install?  From a live CD? Or the DVD? Or ...?

And did anything else happen before it failed?  Were there any other messages?

No drives found is definitely a show stopper if you are trying to install. Are there hard drives in the system? Are they enabled in BIOS?
It seems strange that a system that is functioning at all would have that error.