[Fedora] Re: VPN

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Feb 24 05:41:43 UTC 2009

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

> One server is an NT2000, another is Server 2003.  Our remote employees need
> to be able to get to their files on those servers.

I'll share my working OpenVPN server config with you. I have mine set to
use PAM authentication (meaning they'd need an account on your F10
server, LDAP or otherwise) and ignores client certificates, which could
be bad, but it's just me and it's passworded with the user account access.

It should be a few simple changes to use client certs so you don't have
to use PAM. You'll have to generate them yourself.