Re: gvim with Gnome hangs when maximising

Steve Searle wrote:
On Fedora 10 running Gnome, when I am usin gvim, if I maximise the
window it (gvim) freezes and I have to kill it off.  This does not
happen when I switch to KDE or XFCE.  Does anyone know how to resolve
this problem?

Steve

I also don't have the problem, nor do I have a solution. F10 x86_64, just used Alt-F10 Alt-F5 to flip back and forth a few times, no problem.

Do you have exotic video hardware using a buggy video driver maybe?